Thursday, April 10, 2014

Today's the day!!!

Well the day is here, lots of emotions as I dropped the girls off this morning, everyone is dressing in their shirts today to support ME (SO GRATEFUL), it still doesn't seem real, it's almost like I may wake up from a dream.       However it's time to be strong and get ready to start this journey to kicking butt to Cancer!  My surgery starts at 12:15pm, I have to be there at 10:45am to prep - yes alittle bit later to what I thought.  Someone will update the blog later today, thank you again to everyone for your support and prayers!!!  I have an awesome support system and I know I will get through this!!!!   Love ya'll!!!!!  Getting ready to head to CHAPEL HILL!!!!  <3

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you today girl and I know you will kick cancers butt. If you need anything let me know

    ReplyDelete